ETM Corporate Services BV (“ETM”) is an independent trust company in Amsterdam, providing management, domiciliary, accounting and corporate secretarial services in The Netherlands. We provide a one-stop solution for foreign companies needing administrative and corporate secretarial support that complies with Dutch regulations. Always fully up-to-date with ongoing developments in international structures, fiscal regimes and compliance requirements, we work together with our clients to determine the most advantageous business administration set up and provide pro-active ongoing support.
We offer a challenging, international, and dynamic environment for pro-active, studious and positive team players. Our company is continuously expanding its business and is growing while keeping regard to the strong basis that has been built over the years. Today, the team of ETM consists of qualified professionals from 12 different nationalities and we are looking for a new team member to lead and execute the review of the compliance files of ETM with potential long-term contract.
The compliance officer performs the compliance function within our company and reports directly to the Senior Compliance officer. The compliance officer is responsible for the checking of the implementation of the company policy and controls the internal and external compliance risks. The compliance officer advises on the implementation of laws and regulations in policies and procedures and supervises that the team acts accordingly. Furthermore the compliance officer participates on the compliance meetings wherein the Management is updated on the latest compliance developments within ETM
Main tasks Compliance officer:
• Compliance check on reviews of client files of ETM
• Assistance with the development and implementation of the compliance policy of ETM.
• Assistance to the translation of the policy to operational procedures and measurements.
• Assistance in the development of a risk management program
• Signals and advises on measurements by new laws and legislations
• Advises on reputational and integrity risks and consequences from external laws and regulations on the organization.
• Facilitates the first line as business enabler without losing its independent and critical look.
• Assistance in the implementation of new rules and regulations.
• Participation and assistance in compliance education sessions in order to keep the 1st line on latest developments in compliance meetings.
• Part of the team of persons responsible for the correspondence with the supervisor (Dutch Central Bank)
• Part of the team that is responsible for the communication with the Auditors
• Graduated relevant study (academic/HBO).
• Minimal 3 years of relevant working experience as compliance professional in the trust sector.
• A relevant degree for compliance professional (approved by HQ) is a plus, but not a obligatory requirement.
• Is familiar with the working processes and transaction (incl. risks) of a trust company.
• Experience with trust regulations and anti-money laundering regulations WTT, WWFT, Sanctiewet 1977, among others)
• Can identify integrity risks based on FATF lists and CPI indication, among others
• A track record in managing compliance projects.
• Willing and able to work in a global, multicultural environment.
• Accurate with an affinity for legal and financial documents;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English.
• Excellent people skills and team player;
• Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible;
• Responsible and proactive attitude.
What we offer:
• A challenging and diverse job;
• A compatible salary;
• Pension plan;
• 25 days of paid time-off
• A growing company with an informal, open, international and dynamic team;
• possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter (in English) outlining your interest to email@example.com to the attention of: Mrs. J. Werkman.